Stephanie L. Drake serves as the Litigation Support and Business Valuation Manager at Meara Welch Browne, P.C., where she specializes in the forensic accounting and business valuation disciplines. She is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), licensed in Missouri and Colorado, is Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) and Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), both by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
With deep experience in a wide variety of industries, Stephanie manages the firm’s litigation support services, with a focus on lost profits, economic damages, contract disputes, family law and other accounting matters in a variety of federal and state venues. She provides additional forensic services including fraud prevention, detection and response; forensic data analysis; and financial statement misrepresentations. Stephanie also focuses on business and intangible asset valuations for estate, gift and income tax, employee stock ownership plans, mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting and litigation purposes.
She graduated summa cum laude from MidAmerica Nazarene University in Olathe, Kansas with Bachelor of Arts degrees in accounting and business administration.
- MidAmerica Nazarene University, Bachelor of Arts in accounting and business administration
- Certified Public Accountant (Licensed in Missouri and Colorado)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member, 2001-present
- Celebration Pointe Church of the Nazarene, Treasurer
Meara Welch Browne has provided exceptional service on complex engagements since 1977. Our firm specializes in more than just tax and auditing; we offer litigation support and fraud investigation assistance, as well as forensics support, business valuations technology consulting and other complex business consulting. Our associates are dedicated to exceptional service and genuine integrity.